Industrial Web Design - Dominate Your Market.
WYSIWYG Marketing builds eye-catching websites to promote your business and/or organization. We offer high quality and affordable industrial web design services to any size company across an array of industries. One of the most important aspects of successful website design is making sure that you get exactly what you need to dominate your market.
Why Our Website Designs Are So Effective:
- We understand the goals and mindset of your audience. By knowing how their minds work, we are able to create a more engaging experience.
- Our design practices and standards have been influenced by real web usability case studies.
- Our fresh, modern designs differentiate you from the competition. We know what it takes to make you stand out from the crowd.
- We have a passion for creating websites that assist in making your business successful by converting your traffic into trackable sales.
- A solid SEO foundation to help you expand your web presence at anytime though our SEO services.
What You Can Expect:
- Face-to-face consultation from a WYSIWYG Marketing Specialist
- A minimum of three conceptual website designs from which to choose -- all within 3-5 business days
- The most intuitive content management system that you will ever use
- Affordable pricing options
- Trackable sales
Our web design and development services also include the following, FREE of charge:
- Keywords selection consulting to enhance SEO and map a specific keyword to each page
- A dedicated content collection specialist to reduce your workload
- Pre-launch content proofing and editing to simplify the process
Our Intuitive Proprietary Content Management System (CMS)
We believe that every company has the right to control their own content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That is why we developed our proprietary web-based content management system (CMS) that features the most intuitive platform you will ever use -- meeting your business needs on your schedule, not ours.
Our custom CMS framework allows user access and 24x7 control of the following:
- Product catalog databases
- E-Commerce solutions
- Blog systems
- User/permissions administration
- Sales and contact inquiry tracking systems
- Calendar/events management system
- SEO friendly code (W3C Compliant) that allows users to update SEO titles, meta keywords and descriptions should adjustments to SEO be required
Secured Control Panel Login
|In addition, we analyze your business and identify everyday processes that can be duplicated or enhanced by integrating them within your CMS Website Control Panel.
Our Website Development Process (4-D Approach)
We build web-based applications that are custom tailored to meet your needs. Our process outlines every detail of the application on paper before we begin building your website to ensure that the application is easy to use, built in an efficient manner, and achieves your vision.
The Discovery phase entails the investigation necessary to develop a thorough understanding of your business, your current website, the specific end result you desire from your new site (calls, rfq’s, etc.), as well as understanding the audience/visitors you desire. The objective is to identify all pertinent information that could or should influence the outcome of your new website. Our Kansas City SEO team will help with this process by analyzing your competiors and then suggesting popular industry trends that will help your website convert more leads.
Drawing from the information gathered up to this point, we determine the correct functionality and sequence to integrate into the site that will attract the desired user and action. Communication during the Design phase is crucial to ensure that the final website matches your needs and project goals. We will present a minimum of three conceptual website designs from which to choose -- all within 3-5 business days.
Once the design is finalized and approved, we move into the Development phase and begin building the internal sequence and functionality of the site. The goal is to create a site that attracts, retains, and drives your ideal visitor to your specified conversion. As we start building the pages and programming functionalities into the site, you are able to see your website take life via a test link on our server. Throughout this process, your designated WYSIWYG project manager is in constant contact with you to provide updates, address concerns, and to answer questions you may have.
Once all testing is complete and you have approved the site, we will take your project "live". After we launch your site, we provide assistance and training to ensure you are comfortable with your CMS Control Panel which allows you to manage the content of your new website.